Hello and Happy Mother’s Day!
I hope your Mother’s Day was relaxing, peaceful, fun or whatever you wanted your Mother’s Day to be. I hope that it was!
In honor of Mother’s Day I wanted to share my list of “momisms”. The most mom things I say on a daily basis or things I do just because I’m a mom. What are your momism’s?
- I showed up at the parent transition night at my sons school dressed like all of the moms jeans chuck and a T-shirt (this whole time I thought I was the only cool mom!)
- Walking to the bus stop in pajamas.
- Don’t use the bathroom outside!
- Sometimes life isn’t fair kiddo
- I love you
- I am so proud of you.
- Eat all of your food.
- Don’t pull apart your green beans please.
- Where are your shoes!?
- Excuse me what was that?
- No it’s time to get off of the game now!
- It’s gonna be ok.
- Homework isn’t an option.
- Can you please just smile in this picture??
- You’re so silly!
- You’re so smart!
- I don’t mind if your box fort take over your entire room, but you still need to clean it!
- Yes it’s bedtime.
- Didn’t I just say you need to take a shower?
- Brush your teeth!
- Here let me show you.
- No I would rather not eat a booger than smell a fart. Lol.
- Good morning Honey Bee.
- Good night my love.
- Yes school is important.
- Have a great day!
- Be your best.
- Be kind.
- You’re funny!
- Shhh don’t tell them how old I am!
This list could go on for days!
I’d love to hear your momisms!
Happy Mother’s Day!!